Besides that nothing much went on in December. I went to a few weddings and a few holiday parties. The infamous "two turtle doves" ornament was passed on at the Lazenby Class Christmas party. For those of you who don't know the story, my Sunday School class has an ornament exchange at our Christmas party every year. Last year I "received" a pair of turtle doves as my ornament. At that moment I decided that it needed to return the next year. I was encouraged to do this by Erin. She also wanted me to let her know what the wrapping looked like, so she wouldn't get it. Then she amended and said she knew just to look for a World Market bag since that is what I wrap everything in (their paper products aren't from China). Well Erin got the turtle doves this year (sorry girl). But at least I know that they will return again next year, and the cycle will continue.
Well that is it, I guess I will go. Maybe Erin will comment with a picture of those turtle doves (they really are a sight to behold).

/Users/erinmills/Desktop/11231_639785053726_26503844_36018844_3492634_n.jpg
ReplyDeleteoh... i think i can't comment with a pic :(
ReplyDeletesadness
ReplyDelete