Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Look out Will Smith I am off to Miami
As I sit here tonight I am surrounded by chaos. As some of you know already, I will be moving to Miami at the end of the week. I will be working in the education department at the Historical Museum of Southern Florida. So after 1820 resumes, and 16 states I finally got a job. Not real sure what God has in store for me as I enter this new season of my life, but I promise to keep y'all posted. So I guess I am off again to work on packing......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
My Blog List
-
-
September7 years ago
-
Larkin Family Vacay10 years ago
-
We are Alive!13 years ago
-
-
Love Came Down14 years ago
-
-
-
Out from the fog...16 years ago
-
-
Starting Senior Year17 years ago
-
Beautiful kids!17 years ago
-

I am so excited for you! I can only imagine how you must be feeling right now! I know there is a lot of uncertainty in all of this, but I know you find peace and comfort in God's ability to guide you! I am so thrilled that you are trusting in Him and taking this leap of faith. I hope to take some instruction from you when I eventually begin my job search this spring.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I got to meet you! You are truly an inspiration and a wonderful person to know!
God Bless!