Hey All!
This week at work has been a bit hectic with the end of term. But I had time to get some things in.
I learned this week that when Disco comes on you have to dance. Go on admit it, you hear some Captain and Tannile and your booty starts to shake.
On Friday I went to see Steven's band play at Billy's. It was really good, but the lead singer felt that required a bit too much listener participation. He was super energetic and often snuck on people to require them to sing along. Tiff, Erin, and I had to sing. But all things considered it was really good.
Before going on Friday I had been at the mall with my mom and I had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction. My jeans were a bit too big and my pants fell down. I was walking along and all of a sudden felt a draft behind me. I knew that would happen to me one day. So I went looking for some new jeans. No luck yet, but there is the perfect pair of non-Chinese jeans out there for me somewhere.
Monday we had our first softball game. I am going to try to put up some pics. As you will be able to tell I am a naturally born soft-baller! I have some mad catching skills ;)
Well I guess that is it for this week. Hope you all have a great one!

Oh my! What a day! I've always known you have a rock star hiding behind that mild-mannered teacher facade (and I've got the music video to prove it). Glad you had fun.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you really dropped trou in the mall! Wait... this is Sarah... yes I can (hehe). Have you looked at Urban Outfitters? Their "True Religion" line of jeans is supposed to be 100% made in the USA. Their expensive, of course, but you might like them. UO also carries other brands that are made over seas, so shop wisely! Proud to see you living out your convictions. Hope to see you soon!
Melissa