On Saturday I had a chance to help my friend Erin out with her HUGE garage sale. This garage sale is helping her and her husband (Kieth) raise money for a future adoption. Erin will make a great mom and I can't wait to see her set out on this new part of her life. But don't get the cart before the horse, no baby yet. And they are willing to take in a child who may not have any other family, which is I think is great.
After the garage sale on Saturday my mom and I went to Greekfest. It was a chance to have some great Greek food and experience some of the Greek culture around Birmingham. If you haven't been before I would recommend it hardily.
Some people have been asking about my plans of moving. I am still planning on moving to California, but a job has not been forthcoming. But I am sure that God has a plan for me, I'm just not quite sure what it is quite yet. I am also planning on starting school next year, but where is also a question. The ideal would be to get a job and then go to school close to where that job is located. So hopefully a job will become available soon and this feeling of limbo I seem to be in will resolve itself as I have a sense of direction.

at first i was like, yeah a sarah blog post.. .and then vainly i was like AWESOME I AM IN IT!!! hahahaha ;) glad greekfest was fun and thanks agin so much for garage sale help!
ReplyDeletesorry i missed last night -- didn't leave lab til after 9