Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bluff Park Art Show


Today I checked out the Bluff Park Art Show. I went a couple of years ago, so I decided to go again, and it was great. I enjoy seeing "local" artists display their work. Although I must say one artist had pictures of the high Sierra I thought mine were better. But who I am to say, I'm not an art critic. There were many different mediums of art available. I really enjoyed the photographs, but there was everything from jewelry to wood turning. There is also a separate building with the best of the best set aside. This way you can see what you like and then find their booths in the park. I think it might still be going on tomorrow, so if you didn't go today and want to go after reading this amazing post, I think you can still go. It is in Bluff Park, in Hoover. Hoover City has buses running to the park from several parking lots in the area, I would recommend parking at either Shades Mountain Church, or Bluff Park Methodist.



This week I am going to be taking the civil service exam. I am not quite sure what all is on it, but I am told it is mostly easy math and alphabetization. So hopefully I will be able to do well. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers