So our weekend went as follows. On Friday we headed out for Miami Seaquarium, and checked out the marine mammals, and their requisite shows. We then tried to hit up the beach, but about 30 minutes after we arrived it started to thunder so we headed back to the house. After a quick shower we went to a work happy hour for a co-worker's last day. The above picture is from that event. I had water, or course, but the place was actually pretty nice. It was right on the water, and it even had a pool so if we had brought our suits we could have gotten some swimming in. Then after drinks with work we headed out to a Cuban restaurant for dinner. Had a ton of food, but saved room for ice cream. Ice cream was found in Coconut Grove, and after we walked around for a bit checking out the town. We then headed home and crashed, it had been a busy day. Saturday we went out to breakfast, a great place for any of you in Miami, Green Street Cafe. While there we saw Fiona from Burn Notice. Then we went to the Barnacle and then later Vizcaya. After our sight seeing we grabbed some Cuban pastries and then picked up Thuvia for a look at South Beach. We walked around South Beach and looked at the Art Deco architecture in the area. We finally arrived home around 10, and got ready for bed. I took Liz to the airport this morning, and now I am taking the rest of the day easy, well as best as I can since I am a bit of a workaholic (after all I am blogging).
I already have a lot of pictures from the places we visited up on my other blog, but I will be putting some more up in a few moments.


No comments:
Post a Comment