Saturday, June 19, 2010
Rocking the homeless look
I had an interesting experience on Thursday morning and I thought I would share it with you all. This week I have been working Summer Camp at work, and therefore have been arriving very early in the morning. The dresscode for camp is different from my usual museum garb, infact on Thursday I was wearing a pink polo, gray knee length shorts, and running shoes. I mention this because it is an important part of the story. Moving on with the story, on Thursday I was waiting on the elevator in the parking deck at work with my purse on my shoulder and lunch box in hand and the door opened. Right as I was about to step onto the elevator the man looked at me and started furiously punching the door close button. For those of you who have never visited me at work the plaza the museum is located on is infamous in town for being a mecca for the homeless in the city. So, I could only assume that the man thought I was homeless and was trying to escape me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
My Blog List
-
-
September7 years ago
-
Larkin Family Vacay10 years ago
-
We are Alive!13 years ago
-
-
Love Came Down14 years ago
-
-
-
Out from the fog...16 years ago
-
-
Starting Senior Year17 years ago
-
Beautiful kids!17 years ago
-

No comments:
Post a Comment