I love bran muffins! Since moving to Miami I haven't had much of a chance to bake (mostly because I don't have an oven). So, when I got home for Christmas I decided to bake some muffins. So here is the recipe that I use.
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup honey
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
2 cups bran cereal
1 1/4 cups milk
1 egg
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1) Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg
2) In a large bowl, combine bran cereal, milk, and honey. Let stand about 5 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion batter evenly into muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
3) Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
My Blog List
-
-
September7 years ago
-
Larkin Family Vacay10 years ago
-
We are Alive!13 years ago
-
-
Love Came Down14 years ago
-
-
-
Out from the fog...16 years ago
-
-
Starting Senior Year17 years ago
-
Beautiful kids!17 years ago
-

No comments:
Post a Comment