Sorry I haven't written in a while, but life has been a bit busy. I am in school and working, plus trying to go out and so I can tell you my adventures.
So, one of my latest adventures was the ING half marathon. I finished in 2 hours and 50 minutes. A little slower than I wanted but I finished. I think that next year I am going to try and do the whole. The picture here is Team UBC (my church for those of you who are new to the blog) and we took it at 5:30 in the morning, don't we all look chipper! It was great running across the causway and watching the sunrise.
The half was a major goal I set for myself, and I did it! Thanks for all the support from all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
My Blog List
-
-
September7 years ago
-
Larkin Family Vacay10 years ago
-
We are Alive!13 years ago
-
-
Love Came Down14 years ago
-
-
-
Out from the fog...16 years ago
-
-
Starting Senior Year17 years ago
-
Beautiful kids!17 years ago
-


No comments:
Post a Comment