Today I was in a meeting for work and the topic of Mr Poppers Penguins came up. And there were people who had not read it. I was shocked, shocked! Then this evening I am currently listening to NPRs Pop Culture Happy Hour and they are discussing books your children should read. So this got me thinking about books I feel everyone should read, so I thought I might make my own list. Here goes!
Mr Poppers Penguins
Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel
Alexander and the Horrible Terrible No Good Very Bad Day
All of the Little Miss Little Mr Books
Charlotte's Web
Where the Sidewalk Ends
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
The BFG
The Secret Garden
Heidi
The Velveteen Rabbit
The Chronicles of Narnia
Anne of Green Gables
Little Women
Little House on the Prairie
The Borrowers
Pippi Longstocking
The Indian in the Cupboard
Amelia Bedelia
Sarah Plain and Tall
The Story of Ferdinand
The House at Pooh Corner
The Story about Ping
A Bear Called Padington
The Shoe Books
Babar
I know I am missing some, but can't think of any right now. What would you add?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
My Blog List
-
-
September7 years ago
-
Larkin Family Vacay10 years ago
-
We are Alive!13 years ago
-
-
Love Came Down14 years ago
-
-
-
Out from the fog...16 years ago
-
-
Starting Senior Year17 years ago
-
Beautiful kids!17 years ago
-

No comments:
Post a Comment