I have been away for awhile. I spent the last couple weeks in California with my family and had a great time. The picture is of my grandmother and myself in front of Thunder Mountain. We didn't have any cell access up there, so no blog updates. I had a great time out there and came to a few decisions which will be discussed below.
Well I have been out of work now since June, and nothing has come up. When I left for California I felt that it was time to start making a plan for what was going to come next. During my first week out there my cousin and I went out to San Francisco and I saw a job posting that looked interesting. That added fertilizer to an idea that was already brewing in my mind of moving out to California. That night I discussed it with my grandmother and she seemed to think it was a great idea. Those of you that don't know her I think she is perhaps the wisest woman I know and I really value her opinion so I often will use her as a sounding board for major decisions. I then started to pray for some clarity on the next step in my life journey. While were up at the lake I kinda thought about it and my family really was dropping hints towards me moving out there. Then the "final" blow came Saturday night. On Saturday my cousin (the one I went to SF with earlier on my va-ca) brought me to church and the sermon was on being open to change in your life. While we were there I decided that if SF is what God had in store for me I was open, I just needed a job. So I have been looking for a job in San Francisco. Right now I do not have a set date for the move, but I will keep y'all posted. If any of you know of a job, please let me know.

Wow! Lots of stuff going on with you! We've missed seeing you in church (and running through the neighborhood) the past few weeks. I am always terrified of little changes in my life, but have always seemed okay about major life changes. Who knows?! I will be sad to see you go, but I know that you'll succeed anywhere!! Good luck and I'm excited to hear about what happens next!
ReplyDelete