Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pepper Place

I went to Pepper Place downtown today and took some pictures. I got some produce too. For those of you who don't know Pepper Place is a farmers market downtown that occurs every Saturday morning during the summer. I love getting farm fresh produce and buying local. I think it is so much better, not just for you and the environment but I think it also tastes better. I also think I got some great pictures while I was there, I really like black and white so they are all black and white.

I have also been looking for a job this week. No interviews yet, but I have applied for a few out in SF. I have also been trying to get a few projects going this week. I am working on going through my stuff and deciding what can be moved and what I am going to donate to Erin for her yard sale. I have also been going through my pictures to see what is there.

Anyways I hope y'all have a great day and enjoy my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers