Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Japanese Maple, Pt 2


Today I was able to make some herbal vinegars at Aldridge Gardens. Above you can see my creations. In two weeks they will be done, so let me know if you want some. I have a southwestern vinegar, a tomato basil, and a basil thyme. I enjoyed myself, but I was the youngest person there by at least 40 years. Oh well, I was hanging with my elders I guess.

After I finished my vinegar I walked around the gardens and took some pictures. While I had been to the gardens before I had never walked around the lake. It is a half mile walk and really worth the time it takes. I was there around lunch and I saw a lot of business people eating there lunch there, something I might do if I were to work down there. Anyways, if you have not been I would recommend it as a trip to see what things are available in the Birmingham area. The garden is free so visit as much as you like.

1 comment:

Followers