Last week I went to go see Disney's movie "Earth." It was rather good, but I wish they had given more in depth information about fewer animals, rather than the rather broad approach they took.
I attended the movie for free at Miami City Hall. Apparently they have a movie night occasionally, I learned about it on the Coconut Grove Grapevine blog. I invited a few friends, and we headed to the movies. So we were able to see movie and get some popcorn, and had something to do on a Monday night. My friends were amazed at my ability to find things to do here in Miami for free. So between the movie and various other things I am starting to gain a reputation for finding things to do for free. Hang out with me and I can gaurantee finding something if not free extreemly cheep, and you will get to see things you had no idea were available in the city.
PS: those of you in Hoover, there are free movies for you on the second Monday of the month at the Hoover Library
Also the movie put me in mind of this video on YouTube. It is the real thing, not animated.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
My Blog List
-
-
September7 years ago
-
Larkin Family Vacay10 years ago
-
We are Alive!13 years ago
-
-
Love Came Down14 years ago
-
-
-
Out from the fog...16 years ago
-
-
Starting Senior Year17 years ago
-
Beautiful kids!17 years ago
-

No comments:
Post a Comment