Monday, July 26, 2010
Just Call Me DJ Hurricane
If the title above didn't tell you, a couple of weeks ago I went to a DJ class. The Scratch Academy was offering free DJ classes, so I decided to give it a try. (I forgot to bring my camera so no pictures. The reason I have waited to post was I was hoping to get an email with some from someone else who was there, but no luck. If I get one I will be sure to post it later). The academy was founded a few years ago by one of the members of Run DMC, and is the only school offering lessons on how to be a DJ. While I enjoyed myself, I don't think that DJing will be my new career. I will stick to museum work, for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
My Blog List
-
-
September7 years ago
-
Larkin Family Vacay10 years ago
-
We are Alive!13 years ago
-
-
Love Came Down14 years ago
-
-
-
Out from the fog...16 years ago
-
-
Starting Senior Year17 years ago
-
Beautiful kids!17 years ago
-

No comments:
Post a Comment