So when I started at the museum I found out there was a tradition of a museum swap. This is a chance for everyone to clean out their closets and find things they are not wearing any more. Then everyone gets together, we go through each others clothing and pick items we want from each other's stuff. It is a good way to get a closet refresh, not spend any money, and recycle at the same time. Then any items that are not claimed are taken to goodwill.
So this fall I was cleaning out my closet and emailed a few of the other girls at work and arranged a swap. It was at my apartment, and it was my first chance to have company at the new place. I made some soup (recipe to follow), we swaped, and then Apples to Apples came out. All in all a good night - there was even cheesecake.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
My Blog List
-
-
September7 years ago
-
Larkin Family Vacay10 years ago
-
We are Alive!13 years ago
-
-
Love Came Down14 years ago
-
-
-
Out from the fog...16 years ago
-
-
Starting Senior Year17 years ago
-
Beautiful kids!17 years ago
-

No comments:
Post a Comment