This weekend I was able to hit the beach twice. On Saturday I went hiking around a park here in Miami and ended up at the beach and got a chance to take some pictures. Then on Sunday I went to South Beach to get some sun. My impression of South Beach is that while the beach part was nice, the town itself is not really my style, a little too much of a party town. For instance I was there with another girl from work and we decided to go to Johnny Rockets for dinner and when we sat down we were given a happy hour menu - drinks were two for one. We did not drink, but it was a bit of a surprise that it was even offered at the place known for burgers and milkshakes. So I think the search for the beach that I like to go to will go on. Someone suggested that I try Key Biscane next so maybe in a couple weeks.
I also registered for a race next week. It will be a 5k in Key West, so I will get to explore that part of South Florida next week - more beach time!
Other than that not much going on yet. I will definitely keep y'all posted with any new developments.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
My Blog List
-
-
September7 years ago
-
Larkin Family Vacay10 years ago
-
We are Alive!13 years ago
-
-
Love Came Down14 years ago
-
-
-
Out from the fog...16 years ago
-
-
Starting Senior Year17 years ago
-
Beautiful kids!17 years ago
-

This sounds like so much fun. I'm glad you are surrounded by so many interesting and new things to discover!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy reading your updates!