Saturday, March 20, 2010
This week
Well this week I managed to be pretty busy. Work was crazy, and on top of that I started a small group at church and had a chance to volunteer for a project down at the hospital. South Miami Hospital was trying to pack a million meals for Haiti, and I went Monday afternoon to help pack boxes. My shift packed 50,000 meals, so they were well on their way. The event was put together by Feed My Hungry Children, a christian organization that packs meals for people all over the world. It was a great experience, and they are trying to start a permanent office down here in Miami, so I may volunteer with them regularly once that happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
My Blog List
-
-
September7 years ago
-
Larkin Family Vacay10 years ago
-
We are Alive!13 years ago
-
-
Love Came Down14 years ago
-
-
-
Out from the fog...16 years ago
-
-
Starting Senior Year17 years ago
-
Beautiful kids!17 years ago
-


No comments:
Post a Comment