Well it is Wednesday, so we are about half-way through my week of eating in. Yesterday's lunch consisted of my usual as did today. But last night I made chicken salad with strawberries, grapes, celery, and pineapple. I made enough that I ate the rest of it tonight for dinner. So in total the meal cost me $5.90 at a cost of $2.45 per serving. Chicken salad in a deli would probably have cost about 6.95 for just one serving, bring my meal to a savings of $4.50 per meal, a total of $9.00 for two days. This bring my total savings for the week to $13.00.
As of right now this eating thing is pretty much all I am doing in town. I have been working the last few days, and have tomorrow off. I will try to wonder around a bit, but I need to do some house-keeping as well. I am planning on doing some major sight-seeing this weekend, not sure what yet, but I will definitely take pictures that I will put up on colesphoto.blogspot.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
My Blog List
-
-
September7 years ago
-
Larkin Family Vacay10 years ago
-
We are Alive!13 years ago
-
-
Love Came Down14 years ago
-
-
-
Out from the fog...16 years ago
-
-
Starting Senior Year17 years ago
-
Beautiful kids!17 years ago
-

No comments:
Post a Comment